Going on a Safari....

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 9 14:41:09 UTC 2009

On 8-Jan-09, at 4:35 PM, Jacob Farber wrote:

> Do you think it's acceptable to squash the native appearance of a
> form control in order to force it to accomodate other settings? Is
> it more user-friendly for the font size to render properly or for
> the form control to look like a native control?

Hm... This is an interesting question.

First, I think a screen shot or two might help convey just what the
button looks like when you do and don't do your proposed solution.

My reaction is: I would think it would be better to sacrifice the
native appearance in favor of a 'properly functioning' button.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca