FLUID-2059 passes

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 8 20:01:13 UTC 2009

Anastasia,

On 7-Jan-09, at 4:59 PM, Anastasia Cheetham wrote:
> If this checks out, then does that mean that any code that used the
> "type" parameter to specify where options should go can be updated
> to not do this? If so, will this change be made for 0.7?

If there are examples that use the "type" parameter unnecessarily,
those can be fixed. The only case I can think of is in the image-
gallery, which I'll go ahead and fix.

> I ask because I'm reviewing the Uploader API documentation, and if
> the way the options are specified is going to change, then the
> documentation may need to change accordingly.

The type parameter is still valid for users who want to change the
type of a particular component. If there's any documentation that
specifically says that you must specify a type even when you only want
to override the subcomponent's options, that's a bug.