FLUID-2059 passes

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 7 21:59:16 UTC 2009

> Antranig, can you verify this for me? If it checks out, we can knock
> 2059 off the bug parade.

If this checks out, then does that mean that any code that used the
"type" parameter to specify where options should go can be updated to
not do this? If so, will this change be made for 0.7?

I ask because I'm reviewing the Uploader API documentation, and if the
way the options are specified is going to change, then the
documentation may need to change accordingly.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca