FLUID-2059 passes

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 7 21:16:10 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

It looks to me like FLUID-2059 isn't actually a bug. Perhaps it was
just confusion on my part when I was implementing the Uploader? ;)

I've written a test case for the fluid.initSubcomponents(). It shows
that you can indeed override subcomponent options without having to
pass along the type of the subcomponent if it has already been defined.

https://source.fluidproject.org/svn/fluid/components/trunk/src/webapp/tests/fluid-tests/js/FluidJSTests.js

Antranig, can you verify this for me? If it checks out, we can knock
2059 off the bug parade.