Bug Parade 0.7 Release

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 7 14:23:39 UTC 2009

Hello,

We are in bug parade again. Sorry this e-mail is coming out a little
late, but below are the issues that we came up with at the Dev meeting
yesterday.

Bug Parade 0.7 Release

JIRA filters:

(all) - http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10128

(open) - http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10129

commit standards:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Coding+and+Commit+Standards#CodingandCommitStandards-CommittingDuringtheBugParadeandCodeFreezePeriods

Framework

Critical

	FLUID-2059:
	Reverse merge algorithm does not correctly preserve container objects

Pager

Blocker

	FLUID-2046:
	Renderer version of pager throws an error; using IE

Major

	FLUID-2048:
	previous and next links are not displayed in the renderer version of
pager; using Opera

	FLUID-2047:
	page links are not displayed in front of the previous and next links
in the renderer version of pager

UIOptions

Major

	FLUID-2050: **CLOSED**
	The content is not displayed if the layout is changed to "Simple"
using IE 7

	FLUID-2005:
	Only the top border and close button are visible when openning UI
Options dialog: Using IE6

	FLUID-1999: XXXXXX
	Pointer changes to a hand cursor over radio button text, but clicking
doesn't select the radio button: Using IE 6

	FLUID-1998:
	The font spacing, on the "Save and apply your preferences" button,
does not change

	FLUID-1986:
	Font size only changes in the preview.

Minor

	FLUID-1999: **REVIEW**
	Pointer changes to a hand cursor over radio button text, but clicking
doesn't select the radio button: Using IE 6

Uploader

Blocker

	FLUID-2073:
	Ensure graceful degradation for "unsupported" browsers

Critical

	FLUID-1982:
	Uploader: after Upload stop, all delete buttons no longer function

	FLUID-1824:
	[Keyboard accessibility] doesn't appear to be a way to make an elm un-
activatable

Major

	FLUID-2020:
	Uploads stop at position where files were removed from the queue, in
flash 9

	FLUID-2010:
	Deleting uploaded files from the file queue will cause it to skip
files and hang