Design Meeting Schedule in 2009

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 6 19:41:57 UTC 2009

Hi all,

We've had some schedule changes for our design team meetings so I
thought I'd clarify our meeting times moving forward.  Actually we are
going back to our original schedule.  We'll meet every Tuesday at
11:00 PST / 2:00 EST (rather than Wednesday like we were).  Every
other Tuesday is planning which we just completed today.  So our next
planning meeting will  be January 20th.  Planning usually takes us
about 1/2 hour.  The other Tuesdays we use for a general meeting to
discuss and/or review current work.  Those meetings generally last an
hour depending on the content.   I've also updated the meeting
information on the wiki:  http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Meetings

Thanks!

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer