Design iteration meeting today 2pm ET / 11am PT. (i.e. right now).

Jonathan Hung jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:05:34 UTC 2009

Just in case people are still recovering from the Holidays, just a
reminder that there is a design iteration meeting today at 2pm ET /
11am PT (i.e. right now :).

The meeting is in the Fluid Breeze Room: http://breeze.yorku.ca/fluidwork

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
Tel: (416) 946-3002