Infusion 0.7

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 6 17:13:50 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Hot on the heels of December's Infusion 0.6, we're going to release a
small 0.7 upgrade next week to address a few of the issues we didn't
get to before the holidays. This will be largely a bug fix release.
Justin and the development team are still in the process of sifting
through JIRA and assembling the final list of tickets for Infusion 0.7.

We'll go straight in to bug parade mode today, and code freeze will
kick in at end of day on Monday, January 12. Release is scheduled for
Wednesday, January 14.