Announcing Open Virtual Usability Lab (VULab) alpha

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Tue Jan 6 17:00:26 UTC 2009

Ron, thanks for the announcement and your work on the VULab. It sounds
like it can become a valuable resource.

I'm wondering if the VULab is a resource that can be used by other
open source communities that may be related to Fluid. I'm thinking
specifically of Drupal (http://drupal.org) and OpenID (http://
openid.net) communities, that I have been encouraging to contribute to
and benefit from Fluid's work.

Would it be OK to share your "alpha" announcement more widely?