Documentation Tasks

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 6 16:52:13 UTC 2009

In preparation for the 0.7 release next week, I've updated the
Documentation Task list on the wiki, at

     http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Documentation+Tasks

and I will be calling on people very soon to help finally whip our
documentation into shape.

There are some pages that still need to be created, but many pages
simply need to be double-checked for correctness (by looking at the
code itself, for the most part). These tasks should be reasonably
quick, and ideally carried out by someone who *didn't* create the page
in question.

Please volunteer for a task by adding your name to the table on the
page, and updating the status of the task.

I'll start volunteering people soon :-)

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca