[Fwd: Infusion Builder next steps for the 1.2 release]

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 17:27:48 UTC 2009

Hi Laurel,

Alison's back to her school schedule (she's a graduate student here at
the U of T iSchool), so I'll leave it up to her to decide if she's got
some spare cycles to help with it.  Justin and I will see if we can
find someone else to lend a hand with it if necessary.

Anyone else out on the list who is interested in lending a hand with
our Infusion 1.2 QA effort by writing a test plan for our new Infusion
Builder?

Colin