[Fwd: Infusion Builder next steps for the 1.2 release]

Laurel A. Williams laurel.williams at utoronto.ca
Mon Aug 31 16:40:02 UTC 2009

Hi Alison and Justin,

I understand you didn't get a chance to talk about the QA plan yet, but
I'd like to remind you that this needs to be
tackled over the next few weeks before release. I'm keeping the
customBuild demo hidden on the website for now, but
will open it up when you need it.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Laurel