A separate project for Fluid Engage in Jira

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Mon Aug 24 16:15:23 UTC 2009

Hi Justin,

Having separate channels for viewing Fluid Engaged and Infusion tasks in Jira would be more efficient!

Leaving all Infusion tasks related to Infusion in their current location, and migrating the Fluid Engaged task to a channel named "Engaged" sounds good.

My only suggestion would be that the folks who created the "Engaged" tasks, be responsible for closing them out and moving them to the new location - so that any errors or omissions could be avoided?

Best, Vicki