New contributor to the incubator: Steve Githens

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 21 16:55:19 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,

Steve Githens has kindly offered to share some patches with us to help
improve Kettle. Since it's still an incubation-level product, Antranig
has agreed to be Steve's mentor and will review his code. We've set
Steve up with access to the scratchpad and incubator spaces.

I've added Steve to the list of incubator contributors, and updated
the page so that each contributor's mentor is also listed:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/List+of+Current+Fluid+Committers