Prep for mobile user testing and demoing

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:36:25 UTC 2009

Hey,

On 20-Aug-09, at 5:31 PM, James William Yoon wrote:

> It'd be awesome if we could do some early accessibility testing on the
> mobile app, but this is really dependent on when the developers have a
> functional prototype of the app.

We're pushing towards a more seamless integration of the Engage mobile
components at the moment, tying it in with real collection data from
McCord and MMI. We'll probably need another week or two before we're
ready for accessibility testing, but I'd love to do this sooner rather
than later as well. It's probably the sort of thing we could start
small with--maybe an informal test with Everett's help--and go from
there.