Engage architecture recap meeting

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 21:14:37 UTC 2009

Hey all,

A few people have mentioned to me that they're interested in hearing
an overview of the architecture and technical approach we're taking
for Fluid Engage. I'm happy to chat about it in Connect with anyone
interested. How does tomorrow at noon PDT/ 3 pm EDT/ 8 pm BST sound?

For background reading, I presented the architecture for Fluid Engage
at the All Hands meeting back in June and documented the approach in
the wiki.

Architectural overview:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Engage+Architecture

Specific server-side technologies we're using:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Engage+Server-Side+Technology

The presentation slides from Engage all hands:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/download/attachments/1707985/Fluid+Engage+Architecture+Overview.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1250716285889

Let me know if this time suits you all,