Activities in Detroit

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Wed Aug 19 18:57:52 UTC 2009

My only comment is that we'll want to give David, Jennifer, and Amy a
heads-up and a bit of a sense of what we'll hope to do sooner than
later.  They have squirreled away those days or large chunks of those
days, but if they need to secure others' time, they'll need to do that
now.

So, let's get them in the loop once y'all have some clarity.

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
Boston, MA, USA