Retro-scenario for the wireframes up on the wiki

Alistair Jones ajonesolt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 12:48:51 UTC 2009

Hi All,
I've created a scenario for the iPhone wireframes that we have been working
on, and I've put it on the mobile wireframes.  If someone believes it would
be better for it to live with the other scenarios, then feel free to move
it!  Here it is:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Mobile+wireframes

James has given good feedback and made some changes to it (thanks, James!)
and everyone else is welcome to do the same.  We hope to expand it as the
design team works on it this week, and we will keep you posted.

Thanks,
Alistair