reminder that I'm hoping for a code reveiw

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Mon Aug 17 14:37:30 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've looked over some of your commits, please see my comments below.

customBuild.js
============

the code for checkElementArray and unCheckElementArray seem to be very
similar. You could probably abstract that out into a general function
that is called with different parameters
This is one of those things I thought about a while ago, but forgot
about. The onModelChange event should probably be renamed to
afterModelChanged or something like that.

customBuild-tests.js

What is the strategy going forward for
fluid.customBuild.demo.completeFluidInfusionData. It probably
shouldn't pull data in from builder.js but have some test data within
the tests directory, or will this be pulling in some live data in the
future.
Depending on the above, you may want to look into not having the
module indexes hardcoded for your tests.

It's looking good. Hope the feedback helps.

- Justin