FE Design MTG: In-museum kiosk wireframes- review?

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Sat Aug 15 22:00:26 UTC 2009

Hi All,

This email is a head-ups on an agenda item for our design MTG Tuesday Aug 18, 2009.  Leah and I have been working on the In-museum kiosk: Printable digital brochure wireframes.  The scenario can be found on this page - http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Map+tool+overview+and+scenarios

We'll send out the draft wireframes Tuesday morning - so that we could spend 30-min reviewing and identifying problem areas during the meeting - hope that works for everyone?

Enjoy the weekend!

Best, Vicki