Infusion 1.1.1 Release Testing and code freeze

Justin Obara justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Mon Aug 10 11:37:36 UTC 2009

Infusion 1.1.1 release testing and code freeze in the 1.1.x branch
starts today.

Testing tasks can be found on the Release Testing Tasks page of the wiki
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Release+Testing+Tasks

Drag and drop tasks from the "Available tasks" (left hand side) to
your own task list (on the right hand side). If there is no task list
with your name on it, please let me know and I'll make one for you.

Please check off tasks  as you complete them.

Test plans can be found on the Testing Fluid Components page of the wiki
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Testing+Fluid+Components

The url's to the test pages are the same as those on the daily build
site, with one minor modification.

change the /infusion/ to be :8095/1.1.1/

Here is an example.

Build Site:
http://build.fluidproject.org/infusion/standalone-demos/quick-start-examples/inlineEdit/html/InlineEdit.html

Testing for 1.1.1:
http://build.fluidproject.org:8095/1.1.1/standalone-demos/quick-start-examples/inlineEdit/html/InlineEdit.html

Alternatively you can check out a copy of the 1.1.x branch from SVN
https://source.fluidproject.org/svn/fluid/infusion/branches/FLUID-1.1.x/

Thank you for the help
Justin