Logo vote

Jonathan Hung jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:19:01 UTC 2009

So does this mean we can still vote? :)

I vote for #2. But I'm not too keen on the fade toward the top-right, but
the design is good!

Also I wonder how Bob (the widget doo-dad in the middle) would look if it
were tilted slightly like 5 - 10 degrees counter clockwise.

Good stuff Jacob!

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
Tel: (416) 946-3002