What is Infusion? document

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 29 16:09:32 UTC 2009

I like the fades too. I hate to bring up a technical detail but fades
can be very tricky when trying to incorporate the logo on a different
backgrounds. Jacob, if we go with a fade you should think about how
you will "package" the logo, either providing it in a format that
supports alpha channels or providing it on some kind of background or
in a box so that it will not have to interact with whatever background
it is put on.

- Eli