Logos

Jacob Farber jacob.farber at utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 29 13:56:47 UTC 2009

Thanks for the feedback Antranig - attached is the other logo you mentioned, which is a wholly different idea: more of a (gears + cogs = code factory) type of message.
Three gears = 3 languages we primarily use; JS, CSS, HTML. The smallest cog is HTML, a little nod to the idea of DOM agnosticism etc.
I think color would help to emphasize the uniqueness of the three gears, but that's for a later stage.

Any feedback is welcome!
Jacob