Article access

Herb Wideman herb at yorku.ca
Thu Apr 23 21:39:38 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I'm working with Ron to revise a book chapter on VULab that we have had
accepted for publication, and we wanted to review a few papers for
possible citation that are only available to someone who is a member of
the Usability Professionals  Association (the articles are from its
journal, UX - User Experience). If anyone is a member we would
appreciate your help in accessing these articles - could you let use
know, and we will send you the links for member access.

Thanks,

Herb