use meaningful link text

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 23 14:14:55 UTC 2009

Thought I'd draw attention to one of the fixes Laurel made yesterday
to illustrate how to deal with this.

The following sentence was on one of the API doc pages:

"See the supported events <link> below </link> ."

Laurel moved the link to the text that describes where the link is
pointing to:

"See the <link> supported events </link> below. "

Now if the link is looked at out of context - in a list of links for
example - it is still useful and understandable.

Hope this is helpful,

Michelle