Benchmarking - sources of information

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 22 20:53:39 UTC 2009

This is fantastic, Tona!

It'll be a useful resource as we continue to learn more about museums (where
they are now, and where they're headed). I especially like the annotations
under "Thematic Websites". Let's continue to keep up the practice of putting
up a quick annotation along with the title and URL as we add more to this
page.

James