2 Code Reviews - VULAB

electBlake electblake at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:40:54 UTC 2009

I tried to get a constant in there actually,

But, vulab and phpESP are still using 2 configuration files. Alot of
functionality is setup in functions that run independent of the system
(sigh) so its hard to get both configuration files included in there.

I can try again, I just wanted to get something in there as it is a
pressing matter.

- Blake