Exhibition designer interview and contextual inquiry guide now up on wiki

Erin Yu erin.yu at utoronto.ca
Tue Apr 21 21:03:33 UTC 2009

Thanks for the input, Muriel.

I agree, this is a big list of questions and we will probably run out
of time!
Focusing on the process of creating an exhibition sounds like a great
idea.
In the past, I've used the guide as a loosely structured guideline,
since the interviewees tend to talk more about what interests them.

I've updated the wiki with your comments about the ice breaker session
and the IT strategy.
Feel free to edit the page further as you see fit. :)

Erin