Exhibition designer interview and contextual inquiry guide now up on wiki

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 21 19:29:39 UTC 2009

In fact, if they've got an exhibition going on or coming up you could
ask to watch them to some real-time work.  Some of the subtitles and
general weirdness don't always come up in a role playing or recall
situation.  Watching them doing activities currently on their plates
could be a big win!

One other suggestion is to identify areas/questions of greatest
interest with an asterisk or something like that.  That way as you
move through the session, if you find you are running out of time, you
can make sure to hit those points.  I'm not sure how much time you
have with users but there's a lot to cover.  These identifiers really
came in handy with the content management CIs we did last year.

Hope you don't mind me butting in :).

-Daphne

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer