Exhibition designer interview and contextual inquiry guide now up on wiki

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Tue Apr 21 13:20:12 UTC 2009

James,

This is great.

Only thing that I wonder if you'll get in the context of your
conversations, that would help us out a bit, would be any specifics
about exhibits coming up.  So, in steps 4+ if they are currently in
the process of an exhibit or have a big one coming up it would be
really useful to know some details about that -- what their goals are,
how they're intending to do things differently (if they are) and so
on.  My impression is that each exhibit, to a certain extent, has the
burden of being fresh and new -- I'm interested in how they approach
and feel as though they achieve that freshness.

What do you think?

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell