proposed standup time change 1:30p PDT/2:30p MDG/4:30p EDT/9:30p BST/10:30p CEST

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 20 22:00:39 UTC 2009

+1  I could make this at least a couple times a week.  FWIW -- I think
the Berkeley folks have been planning to make the earlier time at
least once or twice a week (just taking some time to get schedules
worked out and get in the habit).  It doesn't seem like more than that
makes sense for us since we aren't core on engage so please don't
change the time for us.

-Daphne

On Apr 20, 2009, at 8:19 AM, Jess Mitchell wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> The folks in the farthest east time zone -- in Spain -- have
> proposed that we change the daily standup time to the above times.
> I know our current time isn't so good for West Coasters, so I think
> this might be a good suggestion.
>
> Can we do the +/- thing and get ourselves squared away on a time
> that is least awful for everyone on the core team?
>
> +1 for the change from me...
>
> Best,
> Jess
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~