OSDPL - announcing a more flexible authoring system

Jonathan Hung jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:34:22 UTC 2009

One of the things we discovered in user testing back in November was that
users wanted the ability to save their design patterns at any point and
resume it later without having to complete the entire input form.

We are proud to announce a more flexible pattern authoring system. Now,
regardless of the content of your pattern, you can save your progress and
resume it later without worrying about finishing the whole thing. However,
when you select "Published" as a Publishing Option, your pattern will be
evaluated for completeness.

In addition to this improvement, "Submit" buttons are now located on each
tab allowing you to easily save your changes.

Next task will be to set up a better notification system and a mailing list.
- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
Tel: (416) 946-3002