Jira Filters for the design team

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 30 18:08:29 UTC 2008

Thanks so much for putting this together Justin!  I think this will
help make sure we are on top of any jiras that need our attention.
Also, Jess and I can use these as food for planning design iterations.

@ component design co-coordinators:   Could each of you work through
the jiras for your components and tag them according to Justin's
directions below?  Moving forward, we should get in the habit of
reviewing all jiras for our components at the end of each iteration to
make sure they make it into these filters.  The co-coordinators should
be in a good position to identify jiras that require more design
thinking -- which of course is inevitable in our agile world.

Thanks again Justin!

-Daphne

On Sep 30, 2008, at 7:21 AM, justin.obara at utoronto.ca wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have created a set of Jira filters for the design team.
>
> They are as follows:
>
> design-watched: All
> design-watched: Image Reorderer
> design-watched: Inline Edit
> design-watched: Layout Reorderer
> design-watched: Pager
> design-watched: Uploader
>
> To have a Jira show up in any of these filters they need to have the
> correct corresponding component selected and be tagged with "design-
> watched" in either the comments or the description.
>
> These filters can also be viewed on the wiki.
>
> All of the filters are on individual pages and can be grabbed via
> the include tag.
>
> They are currently all viewable off of this wiki page:
> http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Design+Jiras
>

> Please feel to leave me comments, questions, and suggestions.
>
> Thanks
> Justin

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer