Reorderer in Sakai announcements

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 29 17:39:43 UTC 2008

Reordering tables is notoriously hard because table formatting is
mystical... ok, mystical is overstating it... perhaps it is better to
say that cell, row, and table formatting is codependent, and so trying
to pull something out and drag it around becomes... um... problematic.

I suspect the problem is more component than implementation. Your
implementation is great because it gives us something to shoot for.

I especially like what you've done with the arrow in the second example.

- Eli