Springboards => Functional Demos

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 29 16:57:44 UTC 2008

OK, I missed this thread. If this has been agreed then fine I will go
ahead and make the change.

After 0.5 I think that we should revisit the naming here as one of
main goals for this code is that it should be plug and play code for
developers which would make these much more than "demos" which in my
mind sounds a bit limiting. "Examples" might capture it better. But
there may be something even more wide and encompassing.

I'll go ahead and change the documentation.

- Eli

On Sep 29, 2008, at 8:45 AM, Jonathan Hung wrote:

> Thanks for catching this Jacob.
>
> +1 for Functional Demos.
>

> ---
> Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
> Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
> Tel: (416) 946-3002
>

> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Anastasia Cheetham <a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
> > wrote:
>
> On 29-Sep-08, at 10:23 AM, Jacob Farber wrote:
>
> > Hi - I was going through the docs and I just wanted to clarify; the
> > Springboards and now known as Functional Demos, right?
> > If so, I will make the changes in the docs.
> >

> If this is the name we're going with, then yes, I'd say +1 to changing
> any wiki references to them to "Funtional Demos"
>

> --
> Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
> Software Designer, Fluid Project    http://fluidproject.org

Eli Cochran