Reorderer in Sakai announcements

justin.obara at utoronto.ca justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 29 14:39:13 UTC 2008

Thanks Gonzalo. I'm not sure where the issue lies and in speaking a
very small bit with Jacob on the irc channel, it may not be a bug in
Fluid.

That being said it may be and if it isn't it may be something we have
to document so that others won't come across the same issue and think
it is a problem with fluid.

Thanks
Justin