Image Reorderer broken in Sakai demo?

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Sun Sep 28 15:32:53 UTC 2008

The discussion on the IRC channel on Friday concluded that the problem
would likely be solved by wrapping the Image Reorderer initialization
script in a "document.ready()" call.

I looked into this today, and I'm not sure how to accomplish it. The
script is created inside one of the Gallery's java files,
LightboxProducer.java, using an RSF call:

       UIInitBlock.make(joint, "init-script", "fluid.lightbox",
             new Object[] {"[id='"+tempbranch.getFullID()+"']"} );

I understand this call, but I don't understand it enough to figure out
how to modify it to wrap the call to fluid.lightbox() inside a call to
document.ready(), so that the resulting javascript looks like

     document.ready(fluid.lightbox("[id='xxxxxx']"));

Perhaps Antranig can advise?

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca