Fwd: VULab development path

Ron Owston ROwston at edu.yorku.ca
Fri Sep 26 23:04:17 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----

From:		Ron Owston	September 26, 2008 7:03:49 PM
Subject:	VULab development path
To:		Blake Edwards	David Makalsky
Cc:		Jess Mitchell	Peter Rowley

Blake and David,
Since we've decided to make the survey tool in VULab as a plug-in
component (more will be coming out on the list about this), I would like
you to shift priorities slightly so that we have VULab fully functioning
without a survey tool. An empty iframe could be left for the survey. This
will allow the community to have a chance to study the web interface very
shortly and test the functioning of RASCAL in various settings (more will
be coming out about RASCAL too). It would also be consistent with our
design as the use of a survey tool is an optional feature in a VULab
project. Does this make sense to you and others?
Thanks, Ron