Image Reorderer broken in Sakai demo?

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 26 19:08:36 UTC 2008

Resending this without the video attached.  It must have been too big
since the message was in my sent box but doesn't seem anyone ever got
it.

 From yesterday:

Still wacky for me.  I just asked Eli and Allison to check and they
are seeing the same thing.

If you go to the demo site and look at several of the collections.
What's happening for all of us is sometimes the collection displays
fine and if so the drag and drop works fine.  Other times the
thumbnails show up in one column and then the drag and drop doesn't
work.  And it seems to be sporadic.  One collection will be fine and
then the next it is selected it is not so it's not like certain
collections are broken.

I'm attaching a little video of me clicking around for your viewing
pleasure :)

-Daphne