Fluid Infusion 0.5 Retrospective

michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 26 17:27:20 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

Now that Fluid Infusion 0.5 is almost out, I'd like to schedule a
retrospective. This will give us a chance to look back over the last
couple of months at what was successful and where we can improve.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrospective
   Given how long it took us last time, I've scheduled 1.5 hours but I
think we'll be done in a shorter amount of time. This will
mostly be useful for people who come to stand up on a regular basis
but everyone is welcome.

I've put it into the Fluid calendar for next Friday after stand-up at
1:30 EDT, 10:30 PDT, 6:30 BST.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle D'Souza