VULab Survey Tool: phpESP (Goodbye?)

Herb Wideman herb at yorku.ca
Thu Sep 25 17:47:36 UTC 2008

One other note on this - Likert scale questions are not a unique category in terms of how they are created and managed by a survey tool, they are simply treated as multiple-choice, single-answer questions....  We do want the option to present a list of multiple choice questions that all use the same answer scale in a matrix (table) format for ease of display and response (see the matrix question type option in the York survey tool for a model).

Herb