VULab Survey Tool: phpESP (Goodbye?)

Ron Owston ROwston at edu.yorku.ca
Thu Sep 25 01:23:12 UTC 2008

Blake,
Your argument appears to make sense to me but I would also be interested
if anyone else more technically able than me could weigh in.

Assuming that we do go ahead and develop our own, the next question will
be what basic question types we include. I suggest fill-in the blank,
multiple choice, and rating scale (Likert) items for the first iteration
of the tool. Any thoughts from others on this?
Ron