Reorderer components' name change

Gary Thompson gary at unicon.net
Wed Sep 24 22:31:24 UTC 2008

Of course, right after I post, this comes to mind:

We are calling inline edit, Inline Edit, not Inline Editor.  This scheme
speaks to the action rather than something that does the action.  So
maybe instead of calling it Reorderer, it should just be Reorder?

Reorder
Image Reorder
Layout Reorder
List Reorder

However, we are calling upload Uploader, paging Pager, and date picking
Date Picker.  But auto completion is Auto Complete, not Auto Completer.

So then maybe Inline Edit should be Inline Editor?

Gary