Reorderer components' name change

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Wed Sep 24 20:35:22 UTC 2008

Before it happens, I'd like someone who was involved in the naming of
Layout Customizer to weigh in on that name change.  More than the
other names, that one has caught on to a certain extent.  I know I use
it in conversation all the time and a good bit of our documentation
early on used reorderer and layout customizer interchangeably (though
I know that shift reflects some fundamental code changes).  Is there a
reason to change it?

BTW +1 Image Reorderer

Thoughts?

Jess