Reorderer components' name change

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 24 20:23:34 UTC 2008

This strategy makes sense to me. I think if we do this for 0.5 then we
should leave both the options in and in 0.6 beta move to the separate
file for the old API. So here are the options that I see:

1. Wait until after 0.5 is cut to update the wiki.
2. Update the wiki but don't update the code
3. Update the wiki and code leaving the old API in place
4. Update the wiki and code with the old API in a different file

My vote is for option 3.

Michelle