Reorderer components' name change

erin yu erin.yu at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 24 19:32:51 UTC 2008

Chatted with Anastasia - she thinks renaming (at least on the wiki)
is a necessary step, but we'd have to worry about backwards
compatibility. Renaming in the code wouldn't be terribly difficult,
but we'd have to be thorough.

Here are the responses so far.

Layout Reorderer
+ 1: 	Erin, Anastasia, Colin, Gary, Daphne, Allison
-1: 	Eli

Thumbnail Reorderer
+1: 	Erin, Anastasia, Colin, Gary, Daphne
-1: 	Antranig

Image Reorderer (as opposed to Thumbnail Reorderer)
+1: 	Gary, Erin, Allison

Erin