Reorderer components' name change

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 24 16:35:26 UTC 2008

+1 on Layout Reorderer
+1 on Image Reorderer

Lightbox Reorderer to me sounds like something to re-order Lightboxes
(not the images within them). :) I think the suggestion of Thumbnail
Reorderer probably reflects the fact that we are all intimately
familiar with what these components do. To others coming to the
project to use components for the first time, the name may be
confusing. Image Reorderer seems much less ambiguous.

Cheers,
Allison