Vote for time change: UX check-in and iteration meetings.

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Wed Sep 24 15:42:21 UTC 2008

So, I'm +1 as long as folks are comfortable with iterations shifting
to a two weeker from tuesday to two weeks later tuesday.  That way
wed. will be our first new iteration day.  Right now we're Monday to
two weeks later Monday and Tuesday is our first new iteration day.

Jess

Jess Mitchell
Boston, MA, USA
Project Manager / Fluid Project