Reorderer components' name change

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Wed Sep 24 13:28:41 UTC 2008

Lightbox is too reminiscent of
http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightbox_(JavaScript)

If I were the only one to make that gaff (before I joined the
project!) I wouldn't be motivated so suggest there was confusion, but
I've heard others also confusing them.

The term lightbox might already be too deeply associated with the
above for us to use.

Though much less sexy, I like the self-explanatory.  We've got a
burden of confusion to contend with and calling a spade a spade might
help.

Jess Mitchell
Boston, MA, USA
Project Manager / Fluid Project